Visitors to the site
Baregronn.com saves only anonymized user data to improve our services and collect statistics related information such as browser type, language setting, referring website, date and time for each visitor request. the purpose of collecting non-personally identifiable information is to better understand how our visitors use the site and how we can improve the experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data, stored in text files, stored on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded into a web browser. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session”) or for more repetition visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They ensure a smooth and efficient experience for visitors, and perform important features such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies can be entered by the website you visit (known as “First-party Cookies”), or by third parties. For example, those who serve content or deliver advertising or analysis services on the site (‘third party cookies’).
Web browser cookies
Cookies are files sent from the web server to Web Browsers and stored by Web Browsers. Information is sent back to the server each time the web application requests a page from the server. This allows the server to follow the web application’s use.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from the user side after you close the web application . Persistent cookies are stored by the user until it is deleted or it reaches the date of action.
This page can use “cookies” to improve the user experience. Users can choose from their web options to deny cookies, or give notice when cookies are sent, in some cases this can cause certain functions not working.
Personal identification information
We can collect personal identification data from users with multiple methods, including and not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the page and use our services or resources we make available on the page. Users can visit our site anonymously, we collect information about users only if they choose to give us this. Users can at all times refuse to provide personal information, except when needed for specific page related activities that require this.
Not Personal Identification Info
We allow us the right to collect personal information about users when using this page. Not personal information can include, type of web application, operational system, PC type, and technical info about the user’s Internet connection.
How we use saved information about you
We collect information to the following purposes:
- Improve the user experience
- Information We collect help us help with your back messages and / or customer service requests and support.
- Tailor the user experience to our visitors
- We can use aggregate information to better understand how our users who group users our services, among others to find out which of our services are populate and of interest.
- Which services create complications of using experience, such as troubleshooting and unexpected response.
How we protect your information
We adapt adequate security practices to protect the data from unwanted access, change, publishing and destruction of your personal data, username, password and other customer information on our site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, or give out personal identification information to third parties. We can share information that is not personally linked, such as the origin of the user, type of operating system and visitor times with our business partners and advertisers.
Google & analytic cookies
This website uses Google and or other analytics to analyze the use of this page. Google Analytics generates statistics and other information about the web page using cookies stored by users. Information collected can be used to create reports on this page. Google may store this information. Google’s Privacy Terms are available at https://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html.
- Customer details included Contact info
- Payment details (not transactions)
What is not deleted
- Anonymous use data
Other Third Part Cookies
When using this page, you also agree to third party cookies, which can be used for the following:
Collection of user behavior during use. Expanding cookies for functionality.
Not Accepting Cookies
Most web aplications allow you to control cookies access.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse to accept all cookies by selecting “Tools”, “Internet Choices”, “Privacy” and selecting “block all cookies”.
- Click on the top right and select Settings.
- Go to privacy and security in the menu.
- Top right click on more Settings.
- Choose which settings should be turned off, under “Privacy and Security”.
- Click Safari> Options in the menu at the top left.
- Select Privacy to manage cookies
- Click on … at the top right corner of the Edge window.
- Select settings at the bottom of the list of choice.
- Select Privacy and Security from the list on the left of the menu field.
- Scroll down until you find cookies, click the list selection to manage.
Blocking of cookies can lead to limited services and not give optimal user experience.